Terms & Conditions
The domain name 1pharmacy.io an internet based portal and 1Pharmacy is a mobile application, is owned and operated by PharmacyOne Network Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter referred to as “1Pharmacy” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as the “Website”.
The Website is a platform that facilitates online purchase of pharmaceutical products sold by Pharma retailers (“Sellers”) and Customers of Pharma retailers who purchase goods from them (“Buyers”). The Sellers and Buyers are collectively called “Users” of the 1Pharmacy platform
Use of 1Pharmacy:
Permission is granted to view and use the materials (information and software) found on 1Pharmacy’s website.
1Pharmacy has all the rights to review and 1Pharmacy can remove without prior notice if anything is found to be breaching the terms and conditions or contain any of the below content and not limited to: selling of drugs which are illegal and/or without prescription or not allowed by local government, pornographic/adult content, gambling related activities, illegal online activities (for example: illegal streaming, illegal downloading, illegal uploading and/or torrents), spamming of text on visuals (for black hat or other improper search engine optimization practices)
If any user is found indulging in above activities, the license/account would be terminated without prior notice. 1Pharmacy holds all the right in taking the decision and hold the right to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and 1Pharmacy’s decision shall be final, conclusive and binding. Upon termination, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format and should not distribute the content at all.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- The Services may include services, content, documents, and information owned by, licensed to, or otherwise made available by a third party (“Third Party Services”) or contain links to Third Party Services. Users understand that Third Party Services are the responsibility of the third party that created or provided it and acknowledge that use of such Third-Party Services is solely at their own risk.
- The Company makes no representations and hereby expressly excludes all warranties and liabilities arising out of or pertaining to such Third-Party Services, including their accuracy or completeness. Further, all intellectual property rights in and to Third Party Services are the property of the respective third parties.
- The Company enables payments via payment service providers (“PSP”) partners and the User should take care not to share his personal UPI pin or OTP with any third party intentionally or unintentionally. The Company never solicits information such as UPI pin or OTP over a call or otherwise. The Company shall not be liable for any fraud due to the sharing of such details by the User. The providers providing Third Party Services / PSP partners shall not be liable for any fraud due to sharing of such details by the User. If any of such fraudulent transactions occur and where the User shares his debit/credit card or UPI information, the Company may share relevant information of such transaction if the victim approaches the Company via proper channels including customer support number and support@1Pharmacy.io
- The User hereby represents and warrants that all information that is provided by the User through or in relation to the Services is valid, complete, true, and correct on the date of agreeing to these Terms and shall continue to be valid, complete, true, and correct throughout the duration of the User’s use of the Platform. The Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage the User may suffer or incur if any information, documentation, material, or data provided to avail the Services is incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading, or if the User fails to disclose any material fact.
- The User shall be solely responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and shall be solely liable for any liability that may arise due to a breach of its obligations in this regard.
- The User shall extend all cooperation to the Company in its defending of any proceedings that may be initiated against it due to a breach of the User’s obligations or covenants under these Terms.
- While the Company uses commercially reasonable efforts to provide Users with a daily backup of their Transaction Information, Users should regularly and independently save, backup, and archive such Transaction Information.
- The User shall not use the Services in any manner except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, the User may not:
- Infringe either directly or indirectly any third-party proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secrets, of any party.
- Except as may be provided hereunder, use in any manner including copying, displaying, distributing, modifying, publishing, reproducing, storing, transmitting, posting, translating, creating any derivative works from, or license the Services
- Use the Services to transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Platform or Services or any portion thereof.
- Use the Services in furtherance of / to engage in any activity which may be grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- engage in the systematic retrieval of content from the Platform or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory or violate applicable laws in any manner.
- Users who are expected to conduct proper research to ensure that the goods and services they send payment links for are in compliance with all applicable laws and we encourage users to cross-check before generating payment link for prohibited content may result in the suspension or removal of user’s account.
- The User shall not use the Services for / in furtherance of any sale or supply of prohibited products or services including but not limited to:
- Sale of regulated goods.
- Sale of counterfeit, replicas and pirated goods and goods infringing any intellectual property rights including pirated recordings or copies of unauthorized copyrighted materials whether in electronic or physical form or any other medium which may not be in existence at present.
- Sale of tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
- Sale of liquor or any narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Sale / supply of any good or service which may not be in public interest.
- gambling or other prohibited activities and sale/supply of good or service which results in non-compliance of any applicable law.
- The User shall be solely responsible for compliance with all the applicable laws including without limitation the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder. The Company shall not be responsible for any claims or liability or losses that may arise due to non-compliance of the anti-money laundering laws in India.
Payment Facility for buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Merchant to purchase the products and /or services from the Merchant using the Pay Facility, and You shall pay the transaction price through Your issuing bank to the Merchant using Pay Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the transaction price from the Merchant (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the delivery of the goods or services being sold by the Merchant within the time period agreed in the transaction. In case You do not raise a refund claim using the Platform features within the stipulated time, then this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that refund may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or transactions and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the transactions for those products and /or services.
- Except for cash on delivery™ transactions, refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank from where the transaction price was received, or through any other method available on the third party payment gateway™s website, as chosen by You.
- For cash on delivery™ transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers in accordance with the policies adopted by the third party payment gateway.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the transaction price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronic payments, refunds shall be made through payment facility using any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, You will be required to share alternate bank account details with for processing the refund.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to the Company in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- We may also request You for additional documents for verification. The Company reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions or transaction price from an individual valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of the User Agreement by Buyer with the Company or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by the issuing bank.
- The Buyer and Merchant acknowledge that the Company will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price which is beyond control of the Company.
1Pharmacy connects third party hyperlocal delivery providers and the retailers to enable the retailer to ship to the users. Alternatively retailers can choose to deliver the goods themselves to end customers
1Pharmacy, not being the delivery services or its agent, makes no express or implied warranty of any kind whatsoever with respect to the delivery services and disclaims any such warranties that might otherwise exist.